Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to Steal a Million

One of my favorite movies of all time is "How to Steal a Million" with Audrey Hepburn and Peter O'Toole.





  I suppose I could say that I love this movie because Peter O'Toole is dreamy and Audrey Hepburn is classy and stylish, etc. But, the reason it's reappeared in my life lately is that I can have this movie playing with my 1 year old daughter in the room. In fact, my little one has even crawled up in my lap to watch a bit with me here and there. There are no bad words, no real violence (execpt when Peter get's shot in the arm, but it's just a flesh wound and my daughter coos about his 'boo boo') and the most the lead characters do with each other is kiss. I mean, pretty safe territory here. But Audrey Hepburn is classy and Peter O'Toole is really dreamy. And it's cute and fun and classic. Not to mention a pretty fabulous supporting cast.

I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment