Monday, December 12, 2011

A few gift ideas...

I love sites like Uncommon Goods, Fred & Friends and Etsy. I desperately want to purchase something from their sites for people on my holiday gift list. Here are a few things I've stubled upon that are great gift ideas for specific folks I know and perhaps for someone you know as well!


It's called the EDC (Every Day Carry) Pocket Tool Kit. Perfect for the Theatre Technician, Carpenter or Handyman in your life. I know a LOT of people that this would be a perfect gift for. Check out the article I found about it.... EDC article at dornob.com








Diamond Candles. Yeah. Each candle has a ring inside. The ring can be anywhere from $5 to $5,000. Either way, folks I've heard from have said it's incredibly fun to see what kind of ring you're going to get! Check out their site to learn more... Diamond Candles

I'm hoping to try one of these out someday and see how fun it actually is. If you've tried it, let me know!








Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Book is pretty cool. I was introduced to this book when I was in high school. If you could believe that fairies are real and can be pressed into a book like flowers... well, that's what this book is like. A journal with fairies pressed inside. Warning: some images may not be appropriate for small children.






























No comments:

Post a Comment