Friday, January 20, 2012

The Force is with us...

I've been a fan of Star Wars since I was a kid. Like many folks, I had a hard time accepting the more recent movies as part of the series... what can I say, I'm a classicist.

Anyways, one thing that I really love is stumbling upon fun Star Wars gear on the internet. It never fails to blow my mind how inovative and creative some fans are... Here are a few of my favorite Star Wars products.

A Chewbacca backpack. You can carry Chewie with you wherever you go.
Amazon - Chewbacca Backpack








 This is just a conceptual design, but it's pretty cool. Check out the facebook page...





Storm Trooper USB drive. Super cute. 


Taun Taun sleeping bag. From what I understand, this was actually an April Fools joke that was such a hit that they actually made it! That and the zipper on the sleeping bag is a little lightsaber. 






There are some super creative folks at Etsy and one one of them made a Yoda hat for babies. SUPER CUTE.   ETSTY Yoda Hat
















What is your favorite Star Wars item?

No comments:

Post a Comment